Are you struggling to earn a living as a freelance writer?
Are you stressed about where the next freelance writing assignment will come from – and when?
Would you like to feel more in control of your workload and income?
Or, does it seem like there aren’t enough hours in a day to help you generate the freelance writing income you need?
One of the challenges of freelancing is that you can’t sit in front of your computer and just write all day. Even when that’s exactly what you want to do, because you love doing it, you simply can’t.
The reality for freelance writers is that because you’re self-employed, you have to:
- Market constantly to keep the assignments flowing in
- Continually upgrade your skills as client needs and technology change
- Invoice clients – then track down payment
- Spend time paying bills
- Make time to network with other writers so you have a support system
- Remind friends and family that you are working, not lounging around waiting to do something with or for them
- You’re a freelance writer. You get it.
While your friends with staff jobs can focus on what they do best all day, you are truly a jack of all trades. Even though you might love the freelance lifestyle – really, what office job lets you wear pajama bottoms and a t-shirt to work every day? – you still wish you had a few more hours in the day, right?
Relief is in sight! You actually CAN get more time out of your day if you manage your time better. You probably know this already, but just haven’t figured out exactly how to do it.
I’ve figured it out for you.
I’m six-figure freelance writer Marcia Layton Turner (more about my background below), and I’ve transformed my own time management to go from a low-five figure writing income to hitting six figures and beyond, just by using a simple tool I created.
I knew I needed to reorganize my work process and watch where my time went if I wanted to earn more (and I did want, and need, to earn more!). I needed to up my productivity.
To figure out how to do that, I bought nearly every planner I could find, broke each one down, and studied what worked and what didn’t. Then I modified the pieces that fit my freelance writer needs and added other components to create a better way to track my time, projects, clients, deadlines, goals, and income.
It took a lot of time to get to what does and doesn’t work, but now that I have, I want to share the outcome with you.
Introducing the Freelance Writer Planner
The new Freelance Writer Planner incorporates the best of the best with additional features to give you exactly what you need to be a successful freelance writer.
When you use everything this unique resource offers, you will:
- Manage your schedule better so you get more done in less time
- Market more, thanks to the planner’s weekly marketing tips and ideas
- Boost your income with more consistent marketing and income tracking
- Lower your stress level by generating a more consistent, predictable income
- Reduce overwhelm because you’ll better visualize what needs to happen when
- Enjoy less of the feast-or-famine lifestyle that’s too common among freelance writers
- Have more time for activities that bring you joy
Because this is a beta version planner, I’m offering it to you for the rock-bottom price of $20. For that low fee, you will receive a PDF file with pages you print to use. (These are currently not files you can type into.)
The 175-page printable Freelance Writer Planner is designed specifically for freelance writers. Your planner includes:
- A pitch and assignment tracker that lets you log pitches, status, and next steps
- Monthly financial trackers that break down income goals and income reality by month, week, and day
- Monthly, weekly, and daily time management pages for interviews, appointments, and deadlines
- Weekly marketing ideas and tips that will lead to more work and income
- Sections on monthly pages for financial goals and top priorities
- A place on weekly pages for listing priorities and adding notes
- Daily page sections for the day’s top priorities and errands
- Complete instructions for getting the most from this tool designed just for you
Each Freelance Writer Planner package includes:
- Complete instructions on how to get the most from the planner’s unique features
- The year at a glance – 12 months on one page – for 2019 and 2020
- 12 labeled monthly calendars
- 52 labeled weekly schedules
- 52 marketing tips and ideas on the weekly pages
- 1 daily appointment page to print for each day
- 12 monthly financial trackers
- A pitch and assignment tracker
You don’t accomplish all that without superior time management, and now you can use the same tool I use to set income goals, track assignments, get more work, and use time as productively as possible!
Get your copy of the Freelance Writer Planner NOW, while you can still take advantage of the beta pricing.
With a 30-day, money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!